RSMSSB Informatics Assistant (IA) Course [English]
We are pleased to introducing this dedicated Informatics Assistant Course. This Course covers complete technical syllabus unit by unit and topic by topic in simpler language, so that anyone can learn and crack the exam easily. We ensure all the students that it will be the final destination for you and no further required any other study material.
Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam syllabus has 70% portion of Computer or IT and rest 30% portion includes GK, Maths and Reasoning. In this course we are providing only 70% Technical Part.
About Informatics Assistant (IA) Recruitment
Informatics Assistants (IA) also known as Suchna Sahayak (सूचना सहायक) are the core employees in the Department of Information Technology & Communication, Government of Rajasthan. The functions of the department includes promotion of information technology and interaction in Information Technology related matters with Internationals agencies and bodies. Informatics Assistants can serve or posted in all the departments of Rajasthan Government. Their major work is to handle various online portals of Rajasthan Government, Online Reporting, Mails and all other IT related works.
This Rajasthan Informatics Assistants Recruitment is conducted by the RSMSSB (Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board) that is incorporated with the purpose of direct recruiting competent or highly skilled Individuals to various government vacancies.
Last time, the Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam was conducted through online mode, by the RSMSSB in 2018, to fill up the 1300 vacancies for the Post of Information Assistant (Suchana Sahayak – IA) for Department of Information Technology & Communication (DoITC), Rajasthan.
Online applications are invited from the eligible IT candidates for filling up the posts of Informatics Assistants in Department of Information Technology & Communication. Candidates will be posted in various departments of Rajasthan Governments. Their major work is to handle various online portals of Rajasthan Government, Online Reporting, Mails and all other IT related works.
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Pay Scale
- Grade Pay: 2800, Level: 8
- Pay Band: Rs.5200 – 20,200 per month.
- Salary during the Probation Period: Rs.18, 500 per month – 10% NPS.
- So, the basic salary during the Probation Period: Rs.16,650/month.
- Basic Salary (after probation period): Rs.26,300 per month.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduate or higher degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Applications/Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication or Information Technology or equivalent of a University established by law in India. Or,
- Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications or 3 years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Applications/Information Technology or equivalent from a Polytechnic institution recognized by the government. Or,
- Graduate from a University established by law in India with a Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/Information Technology or the equivalent of a University established by law in India or of an Institution recognized by the Government. Or,
- Graduate from a University established by law in India with “O” or Higher Level Certification Course conducted by National Institution of Electronics and Information Technology (NIEIT) / DOEACC under the control of Department of Electronics, Government of India. Or,
- Graduate of a University established by law in India with Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certification Organized under National/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme.
- Age limit: The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 35 years of age as of 01 – 01 – 2020. The standard age relaxation is applicable to ST/SC candidates.
- Minimum typing speed of 20 words per minute in both Hindi and English Languages.
- Candidates must also have knowledge of write/speak Hindi and Devanagari Scripts (Lipi) and Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Other Education Qualification Details Go to the Official Notification. The candidates can check and download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of the Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam, from the official site.
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
What Will You Learn?
- Rajasthan Information Assistant Exam syllabus has 70% portion of Computer or IT and rest 30% portion includes GK, Maths and Reasoning. In this course we are providing only 70% Technical Part. This Course covers complete Technical syllabus unit by unit and topic by topic in simpler language, so that anyone can learn and crack the exam easily.
Major development in IT
Major development in IT